Sunday 29 April 2012

Insider Drake, Ron Paul & The Alternative Media


  Tonight I caught myself in the mirror asking why.  Why is it that when I wake up in the morning, that I want more and need more.  I have a job, a place to rest my head and hell, I even have a place to go to on the weekends if I feel that I need to "get out of the city".  Sounds like the perfect scenario right?  Maybe to most, the idea of having certain "freedoms" would be "good enough" or what everybody strives for, but for me I am still unhappy.  I not only want a better life, I search for and desire a better life.  Not just for myself, but rather for my family, the future of it and ultimately the people that are part of my community.  Should I consider myself spoiled or unworthy of the life that I possess, or maybe just un-grateful?  I not only feel that there is something unfoundingly wrong with today's current society but I feel the greatest of needs to do something about it.  Call me crazy but I know that certain agencies and people are reading and documenting this right now but I really don't care anymore.  Key words in Google, phrases and government controls, are the new norm with a "post 9/11" world, but as I am saying this, I am furious!  Our freedoms, liberty and right's to a just society are disappearing right before our eyes, as we watch a great race go backwards and deteriorate right before our eyes in the name of profit and corruption.  I, as a citizen of this planet and as a friend and neighbor cannot go quietly into the night, nor can I be silenced.  I cannot have patience because it has been spent.  I cannot be obedient for I have been so, for far too long already.  I cannot be tolerant because I have a moral stance that needs to be taken.  I cannot go unheard for my voice is strong.  I cannot be abused, for I have been abused since birth and it is time for my escape from such an environment.  I cannot be ignored for I can be counted, seen and observed as a human being!!!  We have been on our knees for much too long, and I am sick and tired of being told what to think, how to see things and how to live!  What kind of a person am I if I choose to live in fear?  Fear of death.  Fear of persecution.  Fear of rejection.  Fear of poverty.  Fear of living....  Hope is what drives a human being and what gives us our divine inspiration unto the individual, along with the potential and ability to love.  What else makes us human?  Everything I see today is an effort to demoralize us, and to make our children believe that love and hope can be bought, sold and "rehypothecated".  What have we done?  Where are we going, and is anybody listening?  Are you not tired of the typical day in and day out type of survival scenario that we call "life"?  Can't we not have a voice or an opinion without a government label or a discriminatory stance taken against us, and if so who really cares?!  Are you not an individual, or do you consider yourself a part of the hive?  I have heard many things recently concerning people, politics and possible future events.   Let us start with this so called "Insider Drake".  I really do like what he has to say and what his message stands for but can I trust it?  I really don't know as a matter of fact, but I would like to believe it.  Ron Paul is also a person of interest for the last few years of my life and would love to see him in office and not be assassinated within his first term of the presidency, but will it happen(the presidency I mean)?  The alternative media has been exploding for the past few years as well, which has almost brought the main stream media to its knee's as of late because of the internet and its massive global reach, but will it last?  These are questions coupled with hopes and dreams of a better society.  I am so thankful that at least we still have hope.  Hope is the glue that binds the human spirit and what gives us strength in the deepest and darkest of hours no matter the situation or who we are.  No matter what you believe in or the message that either Drake, Ron Paul, or the Alternative Media present to you as “fact” or “fiction”, just remember that the direction is all of the same.  This direction cannot be slowed, stopped or even patted down!  Hope is our glue, and direction is our sword!  We as a human race are now challenged with the greatest of all challenges, ourselves.  Overcoming each other has always been easier than overcoming ourselves, but this time we have tools in which to help.  Our direction in which we share is a freight train of new dreams and ideas and this train is fueled by the hope and direction of the human spirit.  We all have a choice to make from here-on-in.  Will we fight for each other, or continue to fight for ourselves?  The ones that understand the good fight most likely have already made this choice and already have started fighting the “good fight”.  We have built our fences and defended our yards, but what about you?  Are you ready for the rest of you lives and eternity to follow?  If so, don’t you now feel liberated?  May God bless us all and may we find our victory, within in ourselves and then with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment