Friday 4 May 2012

Insider Drake Freedom Reigns Update May 3, 2012

  I am really starting to think that this is a psy-op, especially now with Bill Wood in the mix.  Personally, I post these videos to make people think, but I am now thinking myself, that this Drake character is a complete fraud.  I really hope that I am wrong, but all of the wrong people are beginning to pop up around this man and his message.  I have heard a lot of talk as of late, claiming the complete opposite of what this man is portraying.  Divine intervention is really what Drake is saying will happen.  This is something that we cannot depend on, for we only have ourselves with our own beliefs in God, our families, friends and peers.  May God bless us all, and may he truly root out the evil.



No comments:

Post a Comment