Wednesday 6 June 2012

Remembering Bob Chapman: Defender of Life, Liberty & Equality - A True Patriot

  First off, I would like to send my deepest condolences to the Chapman family, may God rest Bob's soul.
  Bob Chapman wasn't just your ordinary man.  He was kind, intelligent, passionate, honest and always looking to make a difference in this world and in this life.  I am deeply saddened by his passing, even though, I did not know him personally.  I have been truly inspired by Bob in the recent months and have actually received advice via e-mail from him, which I thought was amazing.  He did not know me, nor would he ever, but he responded to my request as most would not have.  I absolutely believe, that the strength of Bob during his final months was that given by God and was divinely inspired.  I continue to think of just how I might be able to make a difference one day like he did in his countless achievements.  I will continue to work towards a better world and personal life just like Bob did and just like he wanted everyone else to do.  We look to the Lord and thank him for the blessing on this earth and the good people that have been given to us, such as Robert Chapman.  God bless your soul and your family.  Perhaps we will meet one day, and for that, I am also grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment